Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Not Tonight

So, I need an outlet.
I have much to say yet don't know just how to do so.
I figured this would be good for me since I have had other successful blogs before, not meaning they were popular (which they were), but they were more useful for me to continue to express myself and be productive. I don't talk too much, and most of what I want to talk about is kinda off-limits in normal conversation. I don't want stuff getting back to my mom, you see.

The last thing I need is to get a call from her inquiring why I am airing out my dirty laundry for all the Internet to see. Or better yet - why the skeletons in my closet are rattling away - or chattering? hmmmmm....

In either case, let's just keep things here simple. This is mainly to get a few peeps out of my hair. My friend Lori wants me to write a book about my divorce experience. I am not sure I want to, and even less sure anyone besides Lori would read it. OK, maybe Lori's mom.

I don't even think MY mom would read it, since she doesn't like finishing books. Ha ha - let's see if that gets back to my mom.

My divorce is pretty civil so far. I don't think what I have gone through is much different than other women's experiences. But then, I've been lucky.

Very Lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Monica, I had the pleasure of reading your blogs. I must admit, they are inspiring and powerful. I agree with your friend, you should write about your experience. You have a beautiful way of writing and expressing yourself. Others will truly benefit from your words. I also believe it will give you a new direction to follow. You are a very talented writer, continue.

    ReplyDelete